Location: Vancouver, BC
RWDI is seeking an individual to join our Vancouver office as an entry-level Project Manager on our Project Delivery team with a primary focus on Acoustics Noise and Vibration (ANV) in the built environment.
The Project Manager’s role includes but is not limited to:
• Assemble the required team and guide team towards meeting project objectives
• Develop existing client relationships and track opportunities for new business
• Manage all project finances including budget, change orders, billings and collections
• Ensure quality assurances are completed, recorded and meet company standards
• Identify market forces, respond to new opportunities and prepare proposals
• Review client contracts and negotiate contract terms where required
We are currently accepting applications from experienced Project Managers with the following qualifications:
• A degree in engineering or science program, Mechanical or Acoustical preferred
• Experience in residential and/or institutional construction management or participation with an architectural design team on residential and/or institutional design and construction projects
• Building acoustics/noise/vibration (ANV) technical experience an asset
• Two to five years of experience in managing ANV and/or other projects an asset
• Environmental noise/vibration and environmental air quality experience an asset
• Proven market awareness with business development experience
• Ability to communicate complex issues to a wide range of audience understanding
• Experience in negotiating contracts and developing detailed proposals
• Experience in developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with clients
• Proven ability to successfully meet client expectations, schedule, and budget
Candidates should also possess:
• Demonstrated initiative, independent problem solving methods/capabilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong team leadership skills and experience including delegation
• Desire and ability to work in a project team environment
Please submit your cover letter and resume at the following link:
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Thank you in advance for your application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
RWDI endorses and practices the principles of equal opportunity employment.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion.
Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process.